In addition, when you engage in certain Services (as that term is defined in our Terms of Service), CrowdOx may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. CrowdOx will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
User-Supplied Content & Information
Users are encouraged to post comments, feedback, and testimonials. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; driver's license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, "Sensitive Information"). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
User-supplied content and information that you provide to us when posting text, comments, or other information may be used to provide information to one or more third parties for market research or marketing purposes in accordance with the law. CrowdOx is the sole owner of all information obtained at this Site.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our Site, we may track information about your visit and store that information in our Site web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include but are not limited to:
- your unique Internet protocol (IP) address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our Site;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our Site;
- the pages you viewed on the Site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our Site(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, identify information or services that are most relevant to a particular User, protect the Site and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the User's experience.
Protection of Personal Information
Access to Information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other User data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, third parties, Site vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated company that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Correcting, Amending, or Deleting Personal Information and/or Opt-Out of Future Communications
Contact us to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
Additional Questions or Concerns
We've raised over $5,000,000 in extra funding for over 150 Kickstarter & Indiegogo projects.
Over 375,000+ backers have successfully gone through our checkout process.
Over 75,000 people rated CrowdOx an average 4.7 out of 5 on our feedback survey.
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive updates about CrowdOx and resources on how to run successful crowdfunding campaigns.